Hey all. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. It was Thanksgiving here in Canada over the last weekend. For those of you in this country...I hope you all enjoyed family and friends over a grand meal. I hope that some of you took the time to reflect on what you have, HAD and will have in your lives...and found a way to be grateful for what life has given you, and what you have created.
I would like to share an email that came across my inbox the other day. It arrived at a time when I really am at a loss for what to share with you all...so I thought that I'd share this.
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read every day.
You may not realize it, but it's 100% true..
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks
I recently posted to my Etsy shop. I had not until last week posted a link to my blog...if you would like to view it, it is in the side bar. I also decided that I am not a huge fan of the etsy community, so I also created a new blog called Enchanting Transformations. I have a few of the garden crowns that I have made on there so far, and plan to one day soon add some other little this's and that's to it.