HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS EVERYWHERE!
First I would like to begin this post with a little something for ALL Moms. This is so cute!
WHY GOD MADE MOMS
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my Mom just the same like he made me.. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of ?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice
in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use
string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's moms like me.
What kind of little girl was your mom?
1. My Mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did Mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get
drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES
Why did your mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mom eats a lot.
2 She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that Mom didn't have her thinking cap on..
Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad's such a goof ball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3.. I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What's the difference between moms & dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work.
2.. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller & stronger, but moms have all the real power 'cause
that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.
4. Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
What would it take to make your mom perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get
rid of that.
2. I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who
did it and not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back
of her head.
Every year I find myself becoming more and more like my mom. I will admit…that sometimes…okay…always…it scares the heck out of me!!! hahaha! Just kidding mom…I am very grateful to have you, and if I can be half as strong as you are, I will be proud! Without you beside me the last few months, I don’t know where I’d be…you (and Grampie) have been so great through all the trials I have had to face. I can’t even begin to thank you…there are no words.
I am also just wondering…when did you get so cool? The last few months have certainly brought me a new view of Grammie!!! We have laughed till we were weak…gotten the crap scared out of us and made some hilarious memories doing some of the silliest things. (If you missed the crazy junkin post that details me and Grammie being BLONDER THAN BLONDE click here! – it is a must read ) If anyone had told me we would be caught in some of the silly situations we have as of late…I would have laughed and said not my mom! (I always thought you were kinda prissy! ) hahaha…were you always this fun? (–maybe I was too busy being grounded to notice? lol)
I can’t wait till our next junkin’ adventure…or project we take on together! Poor Grampie…he doesn’t stand a chance! hahaI've carried babies within my body. Slept with a baby on my chest. I've kissed boo boos and mended broken hearts. I've been puked on, peed on, jumped on and spent sleepless nights in the rocking chair. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
My body isn't magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror I see a MOM, and there is no greater honor or blessing!!
I hope one day my kids will look at me and know how much they mean to me, and think of me as a mom who always was there when they needed a hug…or just a smile… or some good advice. I am the one they always have to rely on, to confide in…and who will never put them anywhere but first.
Thank you mom…for everything. I love you!
I am sure we are going to have a great Mothers Day…hanging out together! Maybe we can go for another little drive!??? tee hee!!!
To the rest of the moms out here in Blog Land…HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL!!!
Until next week…when I share more of my Tootsieness….happy weekend!!!
*)*)*) to my special three…and to one in particular…have a wonderful weekend sniffy! (luv the Biles)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.